Certified Translation Services
Certified document translation for official use
Document translations that meet legal requirements, guaranteed
- When submitting documents in a foreign language for any official purpose, many countries and embassies require office, certified translations.
- Our certified, notarized, sworn, and legalized translations are recognized around the world and guarantee you’ll have the right documentation.
The best certified translation services
Get official certified, notarized, apostilled or sworn translations in any language. BLEND Express ensures you have accurate, certified translations that will be approved for any application or legal process.
Professional Certified Translations for all documents including:
How our certified translation services work
Fill in the details below to get a quote:
Certified Translation Services FAQ
Yes, for standard certified translations we can either ship from one of our agents or directly through a sworn translation in specific countries.
To support official applications to local governments, courts, and institutions, some countries require translations from sworn translations that are locally certified. With BLEND Express, you can get a sworn translation, notarization and shipment international for a pre-determined rate.
The following countries require sworn translations:
- Czech Republic
- Italy (requires local court stamp)
- Lithuania (requires local notary certification)
- Portugal (requires local notary certification)
- Romania (requires original document & local notary certification)
Middle East & Asia
- United Arab Emirates
Australia / New Zealand
The price of a certified translation varies, but the cost starts at $79 per page.
Yes, speed and quality can go hand-in-hand. Our team of highly professional translators are committed to delivering accurate, fast and detail-oriented translations, without sacrificing quality. Rest assured, your project will be completed with the utmost precision and in a timely manner.